Dinner Speaker Program 2018
Canadian Club of Halton proudly presenting our 32nd season.
• Thursday, September 20 – Ted Barris – Award-Winning Journalist, Author and Broadcaster – The Dam Busters: Canadian Airmen and the Secret Raid against Nazi Germany (to be published September 2018) Click for details.
• Thursday, October 18 – Blair Roblin, LLB, MBA, MA, PhD – Gerontology and Health Services Researcher, Board Director, Business Advisor, Past Chair of March of Dimes Canada – “The Seniors Tsunami: How an Aging Canada Will Affect Us All”
• Thursday, November 15 – Joe Belliveau – Executive Director, Doctors Without Borders/ Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Canada – MSF is the world’s leading independent international medical relief organization, with medical projects in over 65 countries
• Thursday, January 24 – Pete Bradford, Barrel Cooper and Owner, Canadian Vinegar Cellars, Picton, Prince Edward County
• Thursday, February 15 – Teresa (Terry) Bennett, MD, FRCPC, PhD – Assistant Professor, McMaster University; Child Psychiatrist, McMaster Children’s Hospital; Co-Director, McMaster Autism Research Team
• Thursday, March 21 – Dr. Brian Goldman, MD, MCFP(EM), FACEP – ER Doctor at Mount Sinai Hospital, CBC Radio Host, Healthcare Pundit – “The Power of Kindness: Why Empathy Is Essential in Everyday Life”
• Thursday, April 25 – Travis Steffens, PhD, Evolutionary Anthropology – Executive Director, Planet Madagascar – “Saving the Lemurs and Forests of Madagascar”
Location: Oakville Conference Centre, 2515 Wyecroft Road (QEW & Bronte)
Registration/Cash Bar 6:00 pm; Dinner 7:00 pm
Members $40; Non-Members $50