Dinner Speaker Program 2019-2020
Canadian Club of Halton proudly presenting our 34th season.
• Thursday, March 19 – Geoff Fernie CM, PhD, PEng, CEng, FCAHS – Creaghan Family Chair in Prevention and Healthcare Technologies, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto and Toronto Rehabilitation Institute – University Health Network – “High Technology Used to Create Affordable Ways of Reducing the Threat of Accidents and Illness” More information
• Thursday, April 23 – J.D.M. (James) Stewart – Canadian History Teacher at Bishop Strachan School; Author of Being Prime Minister – captivating and humorous stories about the daily lives of Canada’s prime ministers strong>More information
Dinner Speaker Program 2020-2021
Canadian Club of Halton proudly presenting our 35th season.
• Thursday, September 24, 2020 – Anna Porter, OC, OOnt – Writer, Publisher, Consultant – In Other Words: How I Fell in Love with Canada One Book at a Time
• Thursday, October 22 – Kevin Donovan – Chief Investigative Reporter, Toronto Star; Author of The Billionaire Murders: The Mysterious Deaths of Barry and Honey Sherman
• Thursday, November 19 – Jill Heinerth, FRCGS – Explorer-in-Residence, Royal Canadian Geographical Society; Underwater Photographer; Author of Into The Planet: My Life as a Cave Diver
• Thursday, January 21 – Dr. Raymond Gottschalk MB ChB, FRCP(C) – Medical Director, Sleep Disorders Clinic, Hamilton; Assistant Clinical Professor, McMaster University
• Thursday, February 18 – Darrell Bricker, PhD – CEO, Ipsos Public Affairs; Author of six national best-selling books including his latest, Next: Where to Live, What to Buy, and Who Will Lead Canada’s Future (March 2020)
• Thursday, March 18 – TBD
• Thursday, April 15 – TBD
Location: Oakville Conference Centre, 2515 Wyecroft Road (QEW & Bronte)
Registration/Cash Bar 6:00 pm; Dinner 7:00 pm
Members $40; Non-Members $50